The Hertz Corporation Replacement Account Representative in Towson, Maryland
This is a hard-to-pass career opportunity for an independent and outgoing professional to work with one of the largest insurers and rental companies in the nation. The Account Representative program is a progressive business division that offers opportunity for change and evolution as you and the business grows. Positions offer a fantastic mix of customer support, relationship management and administration with enticing opportunities for advancement .
The Account Representative will work as a direct representative and liaison for Hertz Rental Car, while on site at the insurance company’s location. This role will act as the facilitator and single point of contact between Hertz and the insurance company.
While working on-site, the Account Representative will:
· Develop a thorough knowledge of rental and insurance operating systems
· Responsible for supporting insurance adjusters with creative solutions
· Improve training skills through regular new hire class trainings with adjusters
· Develop marketing plans to educate adjuster on the Hertz rental program
· Will be part of a diverse team whose focus is providing premier service to both internal and external customers
· Learn to develop and implement processes to streamline tasks and find efficiencies
Excellent customer service skills
Well-developed communications skills
Excellent organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently
Enjoys being part of and collaborating with a team
Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A College Degree
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job ID 170007
# Positions 1
Category Customer Experience
Position Type Regular Full Time